April is Parkinson's disease Awareness Month So let's do something special.
All year I have been giving copies of my books to support groups, schools, church libraries, counselor's offices, medical clinics, and foundations who could help get these stories to places where families affected by chronic illnesses, such as Parkinson's disease might encounter the books and share them with their children.
I don't know where else I should send them.
So for the rest of April, if you buy a book, I will send an additional copy of one of my books (your choice) to the organization or facility of your choice. I will need you to pay the postage ($5.05 for one or two books to one address).
This project will be a real collaboration between you, me, and my publisher.
I am happy to sign books before I send them but if that is not important to you, thewordverve.com can send them directly from the printer and they may come a bit faster.
1. Order a book (for yourself or someone else). You can order from me directly via email or from thewordverve.com/bookstore.
2. Tell us which book you want to choose to give.
3. Tell us where to send the gift book,
4. Indicate whether I should sign the book(s).
5. Pay for the book(s) and postage.